Re: Update Field before onchange even runs.

Or basically, is there a way that once I call the
onchange="javascript:changeBG(form.Flag.value) command, that within the
changeBG script, is there a command that I can run, or another script
that I can pass to that would update that record before I run the
change background. In doing this I realize, that I would not pull any
variable from the original command, but that once that first
command/script runs, I would then pull that value, so that it does get
the newest value.

Thanks

jasonaharris@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
***** My Previsous Post (See Above)

  • How do I automatically open a form linked to the current record?
    ... I have created an Access 2003 database with several one-to-many ... I need to create a command button that would pull up a form ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • searching for a space " "
    ... I have a colum of data with names both first name and last. ... formula to pull out the first name and one to pull out the last name? ... in character length so i cannot use a simple leftcommand. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • call up a calendar
    ... I WOULD LIKE TO PROGRAM A COMMAND BUTTON TO PULL UP A CALENDAR CONTROL. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: v2.3, 2.4, and 2.5s GUI is slow for me
    ... The main plus of idle for me is that in interactive mode I can easily pull ... back any single statement edit and then ... Also the ways to pull back a previous command are simpler. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Import from finance.yahoo.com
    ... containing tables of stock statistics, it runs down the page and pulls the ... You could do the same thing using the 'find' command and I guess not have to ... Using the find command might also allow you to pull in the whole page (using ... an array and then looping through the array. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)