Re: Another question, creating a custom submit/thank you button
- From: "PaulD" <nospam>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2021 12:37:13 -0400
<cdoyle@xxxxxx> wrote in message
: I've been search this group, and haven't really found the answer.
: I have a DAP based off a simple table, when the users visit the site,
: they can fill in 3 text boxes. I would then like to have a custom
: 'submit' button that enters the data into the table. (I would like a
: custom button because the default nav bar, really doesn't make it clear
: for the users they need to press them to save the record).
: Then after they hit submit, I would like it to display a message that
: informs them that the record has been saved. Maybe also give them tbe
: record number from the table, incase they need to refer it later.
: Is this possible? I've seen some examples searching here, but can't
: seem to get it to work.
: So I thought I would ask, and hopefully I can get it to work.
Should be relatively easy. Create a button and call it btnSubmit then add
<SCRIPT language=vbscript event=onclick for=btnSubmit>
msgbox "Record Saved"
- Prev by Date: Re: Display 'No Records Found'
- Next by Date: Assign a specific printer to a button in a dap page
- Previous by thread: Another question, creating a custom submit/thank you button
- Next by thread: Assign a specific printer to a button in a dap page