Re: Pop Up Messages When Opening Access Data Page

From: Sylvain Lafontaine ("Sylvain)
Date: 03/25/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2021 19:40:46 -0500

    Not sure: if they are located on the hard disk on your local machine, check
    the options "Allow active content from CDs to run on My Computer" and "Allow
    active content to run in files on My Computer" under the Advanced tabs for
    Internet Explorer Options.

    If they come from a web server, put the site in your trusted list and enable
    the following two options for the Custom Levels of this group: "Access data
    sources across domains" and "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins". I'm not
    sure of the last, so you may enable another one until you find the good one.

    S. L.

    "Manuel" <Manuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I open an Access Data Page, I receive the following messages:
    >
    > "This website uses a data provider than may be unsafe. If you trust this
    > website, click OK, otherwise click Cancel."
    >
    > I click OK, and then I receive this message:
    >
    > "This website is using your identity to access a data source. If you
    > trust
    > this website, click OK to continue, otherwise click Cancel."
    >
    > How do I prevent these warning messages from popping up every time I open
    > the access data page?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the help.
    >
    > Manuel

    • Pop Up Messages When Opening Access Data Page
      ... When I open an Access Data Page, ... "This website uses a data provider than may be unsafe. ... If you trust this ... this website, click OK to continue, otherwise click Cancel." ...
      (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
    • Re: Error on Opening a Access Data Page
      ... I hope some one can help me when I open a Access Data Page HTM file I ... This Website uses a data provider that may be unsafe. ... If you trust the ... this website, click OK, otherwise click Cancel. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
    • Re: Windows update failure
      ... WU website I accept and load the ActiveX application & the website ... The 0x80070002 during the WGA check just means that the Windows Genuine ... Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Prompt ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: Please Help!
      ... Seems you must definitely enable Scripting and perhaps ActiveX to make it ... > revamped their website and I cannot get any further than ... > had was to turn off norton internet security, ...
    • Re: ActiveX plugin in Safari in Mac
      ... available coupons/tokens from the website by selecting them. ... option is written as an activex browser plugin. ... supported in Mac and in safari. ... Make it a pdf file. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)