Re: Access 2002 DAP Error Message - Please Help

rickcheney_at_gmail.com
Date: 12/15/04

    Date: 14 Dec 2021 21:39:16 -0800

    The problem that generates the error message is caused by Microsoft
    Office XP service pack 3. If you have XP and you recently updated your
    version of Office you may be able to use the Restore feature in XP to
    restore your system to the way it was before the update. Otherwise see
    if there is a way to uninstall the Office Service Pack 3.
    I confirmed this by taking a version of Office XP that Data Access
    Pages work fine on, then I set a restore point, then install the Office
    update, then the DAP generates the error message, restore back before
    the update and everything is fine again.