Re: Despite Data Entry = False the edit box appears for the list & fields overflow

From: Ken Snell [MVP] (kthsneisllis9_at_ncoomcastt.renaetl)
Date: 12/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:00:38 -0500

Use the MsoBoundSpan element to display the data, not the MsoTextBox
element.

--
        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>
"Karen Middleton" <karenmiddleol@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello All
>
> I am using the Access Data Access pages to report against a Access
> query and I have published a data Access page against the Access
> query.
>
> Despite having set the property of Data Entry = "false" I cannot edit
> the data on the page that is what I want. But despite it the Data
> access page shows all the cells data in a Edit box even though I
> cannot edit the data I do not want the edit box but a simple HTML
> table to display the data.
>
> Please advise how to ensure that the data from my data access page
> appears only as a HTML table or how to turn off the edit box. I tried
> changing the classname from MsoTextBox to MSoLabel I want it to appear
> like a lable but it did not work.
>
> Please advise how to display data instead of a textbox as just labels.
>
> Also, my Access query as 29 columns in it and when I select the access
> query the first 12 columns appear to be fine on the page and after
> that the columns appear to overlap and each other how can I overcome
> this please advice.
>
> Thanks
> Karen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DB Result Wizard Error
    ... open the hidden folder /_fpclass/ and edit the ... > For instance Equipment Serial Number, Equipment Model Number, Cost Accounting ... > to display the new equipment information. ... > is in the table was added to the query. ...
  • Re: Edit filtered record
    ... But I can not edit ... You mean that the form you open to display the detailed information doesn't ... (Check the code that opens the ... Is the form based on a query that is not updatable? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Despite Data Entry = False the edit box appears for the list & fields overflow
    ... DataEntry set to False does not prevent data entry. ... > query and I have published a data Access page against the Access ... > access page shows all the cells data in a Edit box even though I ... > table to display the data. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: DB Result Wizard Error
    ... Also noted that one folder, which contains no information can't be deleted, ... >> For instance Equipment Serial Number, Equipment Model Number, Cost Accounting ... >> to display the new equipment information. ... >> is in the table was added to the query. ...
  • RE: Just starting to design a form (or is it a query?)
    ... A Form is used to display the data and allow ... A query can be the record source for a form. ... that match an ID in the Assessment table. ... Now, assuming this is the case, what you need is a form with a sub form. ...