Re: Access 2010 Runtime Silent Install

hi bob,

extract the runtime using the extract switch e.g.: "AccessRuntime 2010
ENG.exe" /extract:C:\AccessRT
create a config xml file with the following content in the folder
where the extracted files are (file name e.g. config.xml):
<Configuration Product="AccessRT">
<Display Level="Basic" CompletionNotice="no" SuppressModal="yes"
AcceptEula="yes" />
<!-- <Logging Type="standard" Path="C:\Temp\"
Template="Microsoft_Access_2010_Runtime_Setup(*).log" />
<COMPANYNAME Value="Company Name" /> -->
<Setting Id="SETUP_REBOOT" Value="IfNeeded" />
</Configuration>

you can also specify a logfile location and a company name, just
uncomment the two lines.

than run setup.exe in the same folder:
setup.exe /config config.xml

stefan

  • Re: Problems after SBS_SP1
    ... just the folder and a compressed file.. ... >> We need to extract SBS SP1 installation folders, ... >> Integrated setup program to the folder for the 'SP1 CD3' contents. ... >> install process without cleaning up the extracted files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • =?Utf-8?Q?Re:_Tricky_.dbxs=C2=B4...?=
    ... The only program that might get the messages is DBXpress. ... Only it has the extract from disk function (you wasted your money on the other programs. ... going back to Local Folder view, ... I copied whatever dbx files File Scavenger could dig out, ...
  • Re: Problems after SBS_SP1
    ... original CD3 to the same folder in the extracted folder. ... KB841876 and finally the SBS SP1. ... >>> We need to extract SBS SP1 installation folders, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Inbox has dissappeared
    ... I have tried every way I know of and I believe that the dbx file is empty. ... Using DBXpress to extract messages from dbx files is not recommended for my ... >I made sure to drag out the Temp Inbox.dbx file from the OE store>folder. ... I opened the OE store folder and saw that the Temp ...
  • Re: Outlook Express "compressed" mail - where did it go?
    ... This is a slow process, particularly with large hard drives, so be patient. ... To extract from an entire hard drive, click on the Drive radio button to select that option. ... Note again that this is a slow process, as every byte on the hard drive is analyzed. ... foldername.dbx". ...