Re: Modify Access 97 tables in Access 2003

Rick

This is only one person's experience...

There is only one tool I'm familiar with that would let you do that, and
it's called ... Access '97<g>!

You've described HOW you want to do something. Now, if you'll describe a
bit more about WHY you need this done, the folks here in the newsgroup may
be able to offer more specific suggestions.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"Rick" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How do I modify an Access 97 table using Access 2003 without converting
the
database? Is there any tool available?

  • Re: duplicating database on 2nd dataset
    ... Why would your "second" database not need the same tables as ... Microsoft Office/Access MVP ... reports and queries), but insert new underlying tables - where the data is ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ...
  • Re: Is this possible??
    ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... all those disparate data sources would have to share common ... Microsoft Office/Access MVP ... a database that they can click on a client's ...
  • Re: Is this possible??
    ... all those disparate data sources would have to share common ... Microsoft Office/Access MVP ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... a database that they can click on a client's ...
  • Re: Copying the last record to a new record
    ... We could append this recordset as mytimestamp) to the database, sort the record source by mytimestamp descand move to the first record - that would get us to a copy of the last record as our new record. ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... you're treating it as if it were a spreadsheet, ... >> Microsoft Office/Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.macros)
  • Re: Which the best option ?
    ... set up the tables so that there is something in common between the ... You have to tell the database ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... Microsoft Office/Access MVP ...