Re: new to access

Tech Tip: Click here to run a free scan for Windows Errors and optimize PC performance

Anthony

Do your databases exist independently of each other? Do the schools have a
LAN or a WAN connecting them?

You might want to take a look at the newsgroup dedicated to replication.

If your schools co-exist on a LAN, you could split the database (front-end,
with screens, queries, etc.; back-end with tables-only) and put a copy of
the front-end at each school and a single back-end somewhere on the LAN.

--
Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP