Re: Convert Peachtree Classic Accounting Ver. 13 files to Access

If PeachTree uses the C-Tree Database Engine, there is an ODBC driver that
you can use to access data from your PeachTree Accounting System.

With the ODBC driver, you can simply link the C-Tree Tables to your Access
Database and then use Make-Table Query or Append Query to transfer the data
to your Access Database.

You probably need to go through PeachTree to get the ODBC driver (at a cost,
I guess) since you need the schema file from PeachTree.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh

"Sam" <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how I can convert Peachtree files to MS Access? Peachtree
> Classic Accounting Ver. 13 is a DOS application that has a Windows XP
> interface. I do know for sure but I heard the Peachtree database files use
> processor called "C-Tree".
>
> I am writing a VB 6 application and need data that was placed in Peachtree
> files.
> --
> Thank You,
> Sam

  • Re: Exporting data to Peachtree Accounting (DOS version)
    ... In general DOS programs don't permit any kind of integration, ... If however the PeachTree installation is a multi-user system whose data ... in principle for Access to connect to that database: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: Implement inventory system with Peachtree Accounting System?
    ... I am using Peachtree and the version I have has the ability to track ... "Leep3" wrote in message ... >I am trying to set up an inventory system in, perhaps, Access that I can ... > into our Peachtree accounting system for a small manufacturing facility ...