Re: disk network error

From: John Nurick (j.mapSoN.nurick_at_dial.pipex.com)
Date: 04/09/04

Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:45:29 +0100

What actual error numbers and error messages are they getting? Does this
happen wit one database or every database? Is it every user or just some
users?

Is the database split, with a copy of the front end on each workstation?

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:01:16 -0700, "Lucky"

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]
Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

Relevant Pages