Re: Convert .dtf files to access

From: Immanuel Sibero (isiberonospam_at_fivestates.com)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 10:18:24 -0600

Hi

Google search turns up Q&A. Is this the product you're referring to?

If so, there is a utility to dump .dtf file to ASCII on this site:
http://www.johntdow.com/

Once you get it in ASCII, Access can go to town.

Immanuel Sibero

"kman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert .DTF files data to Access .MDB?
>
> Any Help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kman

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ascii characters lost using forms (Alan J. Flavell)
    ... >The ASCII standard says otherwise. ... response to him: ... >MS-DOS code, more accurately known as CP-437 ... ... I was referring to the upper half of ISO 8859-1. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: sig delimiters
    ... I don't believe ASCII has dashes. ... You're referring to hyphens. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Text Encoding - Like Wrestling Oiled Pigs
    ... I've got a database of information that is encoded in Windows/CP1252. ... What I want to do is dump this to a UTF-8 encoded text file (a RSS ... 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x92 in position ... So somewhere I'm missing an implicit conversion to ASCII which is ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: OT: tcp redictor with dump-(in|out)put-to-stdout capability
    ... tcp segment in hex and/or ASCII won't help much. ... 'GET / HTTP/1.1' is much easier to read than the hexdump. ... you can dump them to the console... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • [ToME 2] Ascii dump of main window?
    ... Sorry if these are elementary questions. ... Is there a simple way to get an ascii text dump of the main ToME window? ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)