Re: Access 2002 compatibility

From: Tom L (Tom.Lee_at_ipaper.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2022 10:31:52 -0500

One thing to watch out for is that while 2002 can use 2000 files, unless you
upgrade the file to 2002 format some of the tools may not work in 2002
(mainly the ability to create ADE files).

Tom L.

"Loc Paris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yes, it's fully compatible.
> They may just have to convert the database in 2002 format
> but it's very easy through the Access tool : convert a
> datebase which convert a database in the new version.
>
> Nevertheless I have a problem to open a database in Access
> 2002 format with an Access 2000 software (see the
> following questions)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Collecting data in MS Outlook
    ... In addition User Level Security is not supported in the new format. ... When I was converting my database, ... The link you showed only uses Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Access ... Dim fdrInBox As Outlook.MAPIFolder ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Collecting data in MS Outlook
    ... a 3rd possibility is to not convert to the new format. ... easier is a product written to work with Outlook called Easy Survey: ... responses into an Access 2000 format database. ... Dim fdrInBox As Outlook.MAPIFolder ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Protel 2004 answer to Brad Velander.
    ... Sorry, you misunderstand me, I mean to say that jump from 99SE to 2004 XP ... you don't have the same format with one database will all the documents. ... Well you said that you can export file format more recent than AUTOCAD 14 ... key/mouse click you press because I don't know how to do that with Protel ...
    (sci.electronics.cad)
  • Re: Combo box not finding record... sometimes
    ... Try the Format option last. ... Private Sub cboLnNum_AfterUpdate ... when I change the data type from Double to Long Integer the database ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Error Message: Cant find Installable ISAM
    ... The database is residing on my machine, ... Error Message = "Couldn't find Installable ISAM" ... Connect property set = Access ... Access 2002/2003 format and tried this as a possibility, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)