Re: Access SQL 32Bit with Win7 64

wow.. do you trust someone that doesn't know the slightest thing about
SQL?

I just don't trust Access newbies for a question like this. I would
go and ask someone in a SQL Server newsgroup.

I don't know what I'd do in your situation.. I've been -very- pro X64
for a long long long time.

I'd probably tell your vendor to explain more about the problem... it
seems like a very crappy answer.
Is the real problem that you're now using SQL 2005 / SQL 2008 instead
of SQL 2000 MSDE?

-Aaron

On Jul 29, 3:40 pm, "David W. Fenton" <NoEm...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>