Please help me format the day of week using Transact-SQL

Hi all.
I have create a form with a chart that pulls data from an aggregated view.
The the values are grouped by day of week. For instance, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 The
problem is that that I need it to only read as mon, tue,wed, thur, fri ,sat,
sun

Is there a way to format the dates like this in a chart form by using
transact - sql?

here is my view:

SELECT Station, COUNT(TxDatetime) AS Total, DAY(TxDatetime) AS Day,
PaType
FROM dbo.phmPYXHx
WHERE (TxDatetime >= { fn NOW() } - 8) AND (PaType IN (N'LOADED',
N'REFILLED', N'RESTOCKED'))
GROUP BY Station, DAY(TxDatetime), PaType

Thanks in advance! Misty

--
Misty :-)

  • VB Chart > Excel
    ... I have a vb program that pulls data from a database and displays it ... This includes a chart - is there a quick way of bascially copying ... I assume one way is to copy all the data from the chart to a hidden sheet ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Simple Chart Column Question - Hold Format Width
    ... Is there a way to format a chart so that the column width is static? ... chart that pulls data for the previous 12 weeks. ... is inserted and the number of columns increase, the column widths decrease. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Copying charts with automatic change of data source
    ... I need to chart a lot of small tables that I generate by copy and paste to ... have different data depending on the data I paste it next to. ... pulls data from other areas in the spreadsheet depending upon where I paste ... sorts of changes to make the chart work. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)