Re: Linked Views to SQLServer become Read-Only - Addendum

ODBC Linked ...
And I'm not positive about whether the index.

There is a primary key on the SQL table, but I'm pretty sure the View
refresh was performed AFTER the key was added. (I'm not the one that
added it - so I can't be positive of the timing)..

Thanks
Ray

On Tue, 7 Aug 2021 15:50:21 -0400, "Sylvain Lafontaine" <sylvain aei