Re: Linked Views to SQLServer become Read-Only - Addendum

Is this for ADP or for ODBC linked tables/views? Did you add any unique
index recently to one of the tables or are you using an unique index instead
of a primary key?

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC

"Ray" <ray_park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
As and additional note:
The Linked TABLE was not affected and remains Read/Write
(This is actually the table the views are based on)

Only the linked views became read only.

Thanks
Ray

On Tue, 07 Aug 2021 11:31:09 -0400, Ray <ray_park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>