RE: ImportXML => "Run-time error '31550': Not all of your data was successfully imported"

Hello Malcolm,

Based on my research, this issue seems to occur in some builds of Access
2003. Please make sure you have installed the Office 2003 SP2 before you
try to reproudce the issue.

Regards,

Peter Yang
MCSE2000/2003, MCSA, MCDBA